Internship – STEAM Instructor
As a STEAM instructor, you will be learning the modern way of teaching, exciting child development, develop teaching tools to help children to learn Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM).
What you will do
– Create and improve learning content in STEAM-related subjects.
– Teach and facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
– Update attendance and lesson progress chart, and give feedback for post-teaching evaluation after each class.
– Guide students through the development of various sample projects that will be presented and distributed to fellow classmates.
– Gain a deep understanding and learn of our IntelekEDU curriculum road maps, lesson plans, teacher handouts, and learning material for students
– Do extra reading in relevant subject matters (e.g., Arduino C++, Scratch, Java, Python, etc.).
What we are looking for
– Diploma in Robotics / Electronics / Mechatronic or related experience.
– Anyone who is interested in education or RnD of curriculum content
– Ability to read, write and speak in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia is required in order to perform the duties of the job.
– Proactive, approachable and fast learner.
– You can work well with multiple and challenging projects at one time.
– Possess own transport.
How to Apply?
Interested in the above career opportunities, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the below information.
– A simple introduction and summary of yourself