ARDUINO 360° – ANALOG
Arduino 360°-Analog is designed to help anyone in passion/need to learn straight from an experienced trainer as many times until you understand. It is possible to “Master the Arduino (Analog) in just 3 hours” with condition with easy understanding and practical hands-on workshop learning.
Q: Why not just attend a Full/Half day Arduino class instead?
A: Think about this:
- How many 3-5 hours you willing to spend in the month to attend the offline course?
- How much it cost to travel from your home to the destination?
- How many practical experiments/hands-on you have done in an offline course?
This course is created with the 3x main objective:
- “Maximize the learning experience” with intensive guideline (without yackety-yak),
- Practical easy understand hands-on workshop
- Detail explanation, troubleshooting guide (very important), simple & practical wiring diagram.
REQUIRED HARDWARE – Arduino 360° (Analog Kit)
|Maker UNO Edu Kit (Arduino Compatible)|
|LDR(Small) – Light Sensor|
|Moisture Sensor Module|
|Breakout Board with Joystick Soldered|
- Master the Digital control of Arduino very well such as differentiate of digital vs analog, reading analog data, convert analog data to human-readable value, control analog output voltage.
- Practical learning experience with the current trend of project work.
- Improve troubleshooting skills.
- Understand wiring diagram/schematic.
- Understand in detail how electronic component work. (Eg: How Analog-To-Digital Converter (ADC) works?)
THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Secondary school students especially those who study RBT.
- University students who need to involve in projects/FYP.
- Beginner who like to kick a journey in C++ Programming.
- Working adult who will need to use a microcontroller in the career.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes