ARDUINO 360° – INTRODUCTION
Arduino 360°-Introduction is designed to help a beginner in need to learn straight from an experienced trainer as many times until you understand. This course has been taught many times for students and teacher for their subject RBT. As part of our community service, we would like to give it for FREE to everyone to enroll.
Join our group to have more support and also sharing from engineers.
|Maker UNO Edu Kit (Arduino Compatible)|
- Master the basic Arduino such as
- Basic electronic component
- Arduino Digital Input & Output
- Arduino Analog Input & Output
- Arduino Serial Communication
- Practical learning experience with the current trend of project work.
- Understand wiring diagram/schematic.
- Understand in detail how electronic component work. (Eg: How LED really work?)
THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Secondary school students especially those who study RBT.
- University students who need to involve in projects/FYP.
- Beginner who like to kick a journey in C++ Programming.
- Working adult who will need to use a microcontroller in the career.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 108
- Assessments Yes