ARDUINO 360° – MECHATRONIC
Arduino 360° – Mechatronic is designed to help students or teacher in RBT subject (KSSM) to further improve the skills by following the video tutorial in the lesson. It is possible to “Master the Arduino Mechatronic” with condition with easy understanding and practical hands-on workshop learning.
Q: Are you having trouble in demonstrating/learning the CODING on your mechatronic project?
A: This course is created to fulfill these objectives:
- Give full example code on the mechatronic project.
- Practical easy understand hands-on workshop
- Detail explanation, troubleshooting guide (very important), simple & practical wiring diagram.
REQUIRED HARDWARE – Arduino 360° (Mechatronic Kit)
- Master the Digital, Analog control of Arduino very well such as controlling the motor speed, motor signal and more.
- Practical learning experience with the current trend of project work.
- Improve troubleshooting skills.
- Understand wiring diagram/schematic.
- Understand in detail how electronic component work.
THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Secondary school students especially those who study RBT.
- Teacher who require to teach RBT.
- University students who need to involve in projects/FYP.
- Beginner who like to kick a journey in C++ Programming.
- Working adult who will need to use a microcontroller in the career.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours 45 minutes
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Arduino 360° - Mechatronic
Robot Basic Movement
Robot Movement with Speed Control
Ultrasonic Object Detection
Project: Honk.. Honk.. Honk!!
Bonus Project: Bluetooth Control of Robot