micro:Bit to DHT22
**Download the content at Curriculum Tab above after press “Take This Course”.
This project allows you your BBC micro:bit to read the Data from DHT22 and display the value on the LED matrix. This project is using the DHT22 (without breakout board) and required user to add Pull-Up circuit on the Data line. User may also choose to use DHT22(with Breakout Board) and may ignore this step.
Join our group to have more support and also sharing from engineers.
|micro:Bit Development Board|
Jumper Wires or Crocodile Clip
micro:bit IO Expansion (Optional)
- Understand the function of DHt22 Humidity and Temperature Sensor.
- Capable of reading the data from the sensor, then display on micro:bit.
THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Secondary school students and above who involve in projects/prototyping.
- University students who need to involve in projects/prototyping.
- Working adult who will need to use in the project prototyping or teaching your kids in programming.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes