Maker UNO is fully compatible with Arduino. You can share the same library and code. We put in 12x LEDs, 1x piezo buzzer and 1x programmable button on the Maker UNO. We have removed the DC jack power input socket as most of the boards used in classes are powered using USB. We have also replaced the ATmega16u2 with CH340 to bring down the cost.
What’s in Maker UNO EDU Kit?
- Maker UNO User’s Manual
- Maker UNO Edu Kit Getting Started Module
- Maker-UNO Schematic
- Maker-UNO Fritzing File
- CH341 driver
Resources for Teachers in Reka Bentuk Teknologi (RBT):
- DKSP KSSM REKA BENTUK DAN TEKNOLOGI TINGKATAN 2
- Teacher’s Guide (credits to Arus & all the educators involved in making this 3 modules a success)
- Student’s Class Module
- Answer Sheet for Class Module
- Modul Arduino(Arduino Module in Bahasa Malaysia) by Arus (credits to Arus for the awesome module)
- Panduan Guru (Teacher’s Guide in Bahasa Malaysia) (credits to Arus & all the educators involved in making this 3 modules a success)
- Modul Murid (Student’s Class Module in Bahasa Malaysia)
- Skema Jawapan untuk Modul Murid (Answer Sheet for Class Module in Bahasa Malaysia)